CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Shoe Envy

  I want this shoe.  In this color.  In my size.
I cannot find it ANYWHERE!!

Well actually today I found it on a website called Camping For Life.  But when I try to add it to the cart, it just says shopping cart empty.  And of course the website has no way to contact anyone there.  They are an Amazon affiliate so I called Amazon.  No help.  The chick couldn't figure out what the heck was going on or how to get ahold of anyone either. Umm...hello?  You are affiliated with this company and don't know how to get ahold of them?  Thanks...

So I think I might settle for this color.

I like this color too, but I just really wanted the blue.  At least they are on sale for $64.95...

4 comments:

Beth

Aww man, doesn't that suck when you really want something and decide to buy it and you can't? I hate that! I hope you are able to find the ones you want so you don't have to settle for second best. P.S. I really like the blue ones too!

Mrs. Mootz

I just bought Lil Mootz those shoes in the brown. I wanted the navy for him, but they didn't have any in his size :(

Marissa

I do like the green!

Rachel

My son has these shoes... they are awesome. I especially enjoy the fact that they are machine washable... I bit hard for Little Man to put on on his own, but beggars can't be choosers I suppose.

Post a Comment