CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Snotty

Jack is all stuffy, snotty, runny, drippy, can't-breathe-or-nurse-or-sleep kinda sick. It's no fun. For him or me. Poor little man. Can you imagine not being able to blow your nose or fix it when you can't breathe?? Funny thing is he did sleep pretty well last night. We had his humidifier on, so I think that may have helped a lot. It just takes him a while to settle down and fall asleep. Maybe we need to take him to see this lady...

(I love these commercials, there are a couple others and I could watch them over and over and over...)

On a wonderful-happy-can't hold in my excitement note, my bestest friend had her baby girl last night!  Welcome to the world Millie Louise!  I can't wait to go home in August and snuggle her up!  And Jack needs to meet his future wife...

0 comments:

Post a Comment