CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Tank Envy


I love deals.  I scour the internet for them.  I always have a coupon.  I frequent many "one at a time" deal websites.  And one of them always gets the best of me.  For four months now, I have been chasing the elusive Glamourmom Nursing Tank on Babysteals.  Babysteals is one of my go-to baby deal websites.  Everyday at 11:00am EST, they put a new deal up.  Today was the nursing tank.  I want this.  Being a nursing mother now, pretty much all I wear are nursing tanks.  There is nothing like nursing in public knowing your post partum belly is covered up by a tank.  I love my nursing bras, but they don't hide the belly.

I am pretty sure people sit and wait for the new deal on this site.  Actually I know they do.  I read their blog and they even had a contest asking their readers what they do when "Steal Time" happens.  Here is a cartoon about finding a wi-fi spot to catch the deal...


Today I checked the site at 11:33am EST.  Everything was sold out.  Well almost.  The floral color is still available.  Gee, I wonder why?  Yuck...

0 comments:

Post a Comment