CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Spooky Mantle

 For the first time in my mantle decorating history I have decorated for halloween and not just fall.  Searching the bloggy land I just found way too many cute ideas to pass up.  Plus in a month I get to redecorate!  Here are some pics of my mantle, just keep in mind I am no photographer!

I found these cute apothecary style jars at Uncommon and decided to give em a try.  I couldn't find the right 3rd size so I just went with two.


I glittered that baby up with a little Martha Stewart glitter ♥ who doesn't love glitter??

Dollar Tree has some good halloween decor!  These babies came pre-glittered! Sigh... I would have loved to glitter them too...
I had all intentions of taking the mirror down but that would involve removing all Jack's toys that surround the fireplace in hopes of keeping him from actually climbing inside it.  So far this has worked...


I just loooove the crows.  They really make those sticks.  They are my favorite part.  Again thank you Dollar Tree!

 So there ya have it!  My first halloween mantle!  I may not take this one down...

0 comments:

Post a Comment