CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Sleep Monster

The sleep monster has taken up residence in our house.  Her name is Elise.  She is stealing all the sleeps.  Well she is stealing all my sleep.  Bobby and Jack are getting along just fine.  Figures...
 
 I just don't know what is going on with this girl.  I mean we already spend every single minute of the daytime together.  As in, I hold her, snuggle her, play with her and don't move more than three inches out of her sight all day.  So why must we have 6 or 7 little get togethers during what is supposed to be my sleep time??  She is exhausting.  Way more than Jack ever was. 
 
 I know she must have some teeth on the way in.  She will be 6 months on the 11th so any day now right?  Poor girl is constantly chewing her fingers and anything else she can get her little paws on.  One day in NY, I took off her amber teething necklace and boy was that a big mistake.  She woke up screaming and pulling on her gums at 4:30 in the morning, and never went back to sleep.  So that baby is now super glued on her. 
 
 I guess I was counting my chickens too soon when she was sleeping so well a few weeks ago.  Waking up twice during the night, once at around 2am and then at 5am before waking up for good at 8am.  I thought I had it made.  She sure showed me.  Typical girl...
 
So now as I sip my third cup of coffee at 9:00am, I am remembering all those mornings before children when I barely even woke up before the afternoon.  Life was so less complicated then...

 
 



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment