CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Dropping Pounds


As much as I love my two little munchkins, I do not love what they have done to my body. After 5 and a half years of marriage and two beautiful babies, I was not where I wanted to be in the weight department. Here's me on the day I married that handsome man of mine.


And here I am in June at Bobby's brothers wedding.
Yup, ready to drop that baby weight!   So it was a good thing I decided to jump on the getting fit bandwagon when my friend and now coach Lindsey offered a 10 day Shakeology challenge on her Facebook page.  Lose weight in 10 days?  Sign me up!

I started the challenge in the beginning of July and with only a few bumps in the road, haven't looked back since. Also in the beginning of July, we found out Elise had a cow's milk protein sensitivity. Nothing serious, I just had to cut out dairy since I am still breastfeeding and she has since then grown out of the sensitivity! But cutting out dairy is no easy task. No butter, no cheese, no ice cream and of course no milk. Luckily, Beachbody makes Shakeology in 2 vegan flavors so I was still able to do the challenge!

Ok back to the challenge. 10 days of shakes, meal plan, constant support from a coach and other challengers and amazing results. Sounds great huh? We all get a meal plan with recipes and snack ideas so I didn't have to think about what I would eat, love it. I used Insanity as my workout along with running, but I really enjoyed the Insanity so not too much running. And having the Facebook support page was key since there were some days I just didn't feel it, but logging in and seeing how everyone was getting their workouts in was really motivating. Actually all of Beachbody is that way, motivating. There is constant support to make sure you achieve all your workout goals. And whenever I missed a workout, Lindsey seemed to know and chose that day to check-in. Thanks girl!

So results. After the 10 days, I was down 7 pounds! I started at 189 and ended at 182. Not bad, but I wanted more. So I joined a 90 day challenge, got a bag of Chocolate vegan Shakeology and pushed play again on my Insanity. And today I am down 15 pounds at 174. I told Lindsey in the beginning my overall goal was 10-15 pounds. So I made the high end of my goal! But I'm not done, I'd like to get down another 10 pounds and I know with Beachbody I can do it!

Here's a pic of Jack and I while we were in NY, I have collar bones again!

So what is Shakeology? Rather than bore you with my explanation, watch this short video...
 
Lindsey has been such a great support system for me through this.  I couldn't have done it without her and the more I thought about, I wanted to be a support system for others too.  I really love the results I've seen and I want to help other get those same results.  So I joined Lindsey's forces and became a coach!  She is really blowing up inside Beachbody and I am ready to do the same.  If you are interested in getting awesome results with me you can visit my Beachbody website here.  I'll keep you updated when I reach my new weight goal, it won't be long now!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment