CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Growing Big

My kids are getting big.  Too big.  Elise is up on her hands and knees rocking.  And she's now 6 months.  How did that happen?  I mean I just had her yesterday right?  And Jack speaks in full sentences.  All the time. And by all the time, I mean he talks ALL THE TIME.  No quiet time ever for this Mommy.  He asks a question for every thing I do or look at.  My brain is so tired by the end of the day.
 
 
Pretty soon Jack will be three and we'll be sending him off to preschool.  I do not think I am ready for that.  But I am ready for a break a few hours a day.  I can already imagine all the things I might be able to get done.  Like laundry.  And make dinner.  And probably even eat food sitting down at a table without shoving it in my face.  That sounds so nice...
 
 
But I'm sure Elise will have a few things to say about that.  Starting with "pay attention to me Mommy!"  Let's just hope she's really not speaking words then, I am not ready for her to be a big kid.  This girl is gonna be an overachiever though.  She is leaps and bounds ahead of her brother when he was her age.  Jack didn't walk until 15 months, but I bet Elise will be cruising by 12 months.  It's 'cuse girls are just smarter right??
 
 
I am in the process of planning Jack's 3rd birthday and it stresses me out.  My cricut is currently down for the count.  My laptop that I use with my cricut died and the program registration I design with is MIA so I can't download it on my other laptop.  So how in the world am I supposed to make his banner and cute cutouts and labels?  I am stressed.  And tearing the house apart to find a teeny tiny piece of paper with some numbers on it isn't helping.  His party is going to be firetruck themed.  He's obsessed.  I set up a station tour at the local fire department for all the kids then we'll come back to our house for cake.  I know he'll love it!  And as soon as it's over I can start planning Elise's 1st birthday extravaganza.  It'll be my last 1st birthday for my babies I throw ...
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment