CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

I do craft, I'll prove it...

  Crafting sure has taken a backseat since Jack man entered the world.  My only free time is naptime and up until recently I've wanted to nap right along with him.  But his naps are turning into 3-4 hr long adventures, so I've got plenty of time to knock out some projects!

I've wanted one of these gorgeous Home is Where the Army Sends You signs since I first saw them...
Cute huh?  If you would like one of these, check out my friend Robyn over at Peanut Stitches.

Anywho, since the Army never sent us anywhere, our sign would be pretty bare.  We were at Ft. Stewart for 5 years.  Pretty boring.  So I found these cute latitude and longitude signs out in bloggyworld, (if I saw these on your blog, please let me know and I will give you credit, I forgot where I originally saw them!) and decided I could recreate those!
I love them!  I've got one more in the works for our current town.  Bobby and I met in Rochester, NY.  And with his current job, there are bound to be more cities in the future to add!  I can't wait to put them up on my wall next to the old window I found and beautified up with some vinyl!  I'll post pictures soon!

2 comments:

Lyzz

I think I love those signs more than the plain duty station signs! Very crafty!

SGT's Wife

L. L. Bean sells the longitude and Latitude signs just like those that you posted. Just F. Y.I.

Post a Comment