CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Fall is in the Air

Well at least the smell of my Cider Webs Yankee Candle burning.  Considering it's still around 95 degrees here, didn't we leave Savannah?, I had to make believe.  But soon enough, that crisp cool air will be upon us.  Bobby and I cannot wait! 

This weekend we are celebrating our new found falldom with a trip to the County Line Orchard.  We will be picking these...
Well, the Macs won't really be ready until mid sept, but they have Gala and Honeycrisp... But Macs are my fav...

And hopefully I will be then making a yummy one of these...

Oh and I'm sure we will be eating plenty of these...
Well they make them fresh, Bobby could never turn one down...

So it will be a fun fall family outing.  Of which there will be many more.  I just can't wait to pick pumpkins in something other than a tank top and shorts, sweating my butt off on the scratchy hay ride in the backwoods of GA.  I'll even take snow over that...




0 comments:

Post a Comment