CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas Card Fun!

 We got our family pictures taken yesterday for our Christmas cards.  Just in time for this awesome promotion Shutterfly has going on.  Not only do they have different ways to earn free prints, but they are giving bloggers 50 free holiday cards!!  Learn more here: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

I am a big fan of Shutterfly!  Jack has his own share site on Shutterfly!  Since our families live so far away, it's a great way to share his every move.  With just a few clicks, the Grandmas can ooh and ahh over all the cuteness of Jack.  I love the photobooks too!  We have ordered Jack photobooks for the grandparents and I made a wedding photobook to send to Bobby when he was deployed to Iraq.  He deployed 3 weeks after the wedding so didn't get to see the album the photographer made...

This will be the first year we send out a photo Christmas card.  Since we now have the most adorable little boy to show off, I am excited to pick out one of Shutterfly's gorgeous cards!  The only problem is the are SO MANY to choose from!  I want to send a different style to everyone we know, just so I don't have to choose only one!  Here are a few that I am thinking of getting...

or

or

Once we get our pictures back from the fabulous Jennifer Norton, I should be ready to decide!  Our pictures were taken at a Christmas tree farm so they should be very cute!  If you don't hear from me for a few days, it's because I'm looking through all 748 designs trying to decide...

0 comments:

Post a Comment