So we are in Indiana. We are Hoosiers now. What exactly is a Hoosier anyway? We asked one Indianan (is that right?) and he had no clue. Even went it Indian University where their mascot a Hoosier. Hopefully someone here knows. And everyone here is sooo nice. People in the south are nice, but that is to be expected with the sticky sweet tea, southern drawls, and lazy hot days. Everyone we meet is so excited to have us in "their town."
We also bought a house! It's soo pretty. I just cannot wait to move in. Come on April 21st... It's a BRAND spanking NEW house too! We really never thought we would be buying a new build, but it ended up being the best deal out there. And no one has used the shower. How exciting is that?! So here she is...
Cute huh? I just cannot wait to decorate that baby! And one of the best parts about her? She has a GAS stove. I am in heaven. No more electric stink tops for us.
For now we are living in a Residence Inn. Now there are some perks to living in a hotel.
1. Some one besides me will make my bed every day if I want.
2. We can eat out every meal if I don't want to cook.
3. I don't have to make breakfast, just walk down the hall.
4. Swimming every afternoon in the indoor pool makes Jack happy.
And of course there are some not so great things.
1. Some one bugs me daily wondering if I want the bed made.
2. We eat out a lot, my waistline will testify.
3. The person above us is housing an elephant, I swear.
4. Two dogs, one cat, one 16 month old and a husband in a teeny 2 bedroom "suite"
Also, we didn't exactly pack right. Two weekends ago, we came here to house hunt. We left Tuesday, got back around 11pm then had to drive another 2hrs home (airline tickets were $400 cheaper here) which got us home at 3am. Then the packers came bright and early 8am the next day. They packed up everything in sight. Even Jacks diapers. I went in to change him and she had already snatched them up. I was kinda mad. I mean, I have a baby, he wears diapers, why pack them up? And they also got to our clothes before we knew what was going on. So all my cold weather stuff is now sitting in a storage unit. And it's oh 30 something degrees here! When we left GA, it was like 80. And we chose here? But it should start getting warmer soon. Right? It is almost April...
Typed one handed while probably nursing by